Breaking News

In Cabo Delgado province of northern Mozambique, attackers were beheaded and more than 50 people were killed in the last three days

In Cabo Delgado province of northern Mozambique, attackers were beheaded and more than 50 people were killed in the last three days

WORLD NEWS SUPERFAST

Mozambique News – The attackers killed the victims on a football pitch in Matide village where the murders were committed. According to information received by the World News Superfast, police say the attackers were beheaded and killed more than 50 people in northern Mozambique’s Cabo Delgado province in the last three days as violence continues in the area. ISIL-linked fighters attacked several villages in Midumbe and Macomiya districts, killing civilians, abducting women and children and burning houses, Commander General of Mozambique’s police General Bernardino Rafael said during a media briefing on Monday.

The terrorists burned down the houses and ran towards the forest

According to information received by World News Superfast, started with his hoarse actions. Rafael said – Eyewitnesses told local media that the attackers killed residents at the local football ground in Mutaid village, where the killings were carried out. Security forces in the gas-rich Cabo Delgado province are fighting an armed group – which pledged allegiance to ISIL last year.

Analysts have questioned how serious the ISIL / ISIS link actually is

According to information received by World News Superfast, to say that the root of the unrest can be poverty and inequality rather than religion. Little is known of the fighters who call themselves al-Shabaab – although they have nothing to do with the group of that name who works in Somalia. Since 2017, the unrest has killed more than 2,000 people, according to the US-based Armed Conflict Location and Event Data Project.

According to the Amnesty International report released last month

According to information received by World News Superfast, the violent attacks in Cabo Delgado have led to a humanitarian crisis with more than 300,000 internally displaced people and 712,000 people seeking humanitarian aid. The gunmen opened fire and opened fire on the houses when they raided Nanjing village on Friday night, the state-owned Mozambique news agency quoted the survivors as saying. Two people were kidnapped and several women were kidnapped.

A different group of fighters attacked Mutide village

According to information received by World News Superfast, killed more than 50 people. The villagers were tortured from Friday night to Sunday. The bodies of at least five adults and 15 boys were found scattered in a forest in Muidumbe district on Monday. The police learned about the massacre carried out by the rebels through reports of people found dead in the forest. An official from the neighboring Media district said.

Source link